Learn how to write Chinese Characters
I look now back on 4 years of learning Chinese. During these years I have used a big number of learning tools, apps, flashcards, posters, books, online and offline courses.
While in China I talked with many people who started to learn Mandarin Chinese. Not a few gave up after struggling especially with the big number of characters you have to learn.
Let me make one thing very clear: If you want to reach a good level of Chinese, you have to learn to write Chinese Characters also called hanzi.
There is an app for mobile phones and Ipads which I would have loved to know earlier, it would have saved me a lot of time and $.
It’s called – Skritter – and I use it every day, anywhere.
- It helps me to learn the stroke order.
- It helps me to learn the pronunciation.
- It helps me to learn the meaning.
- You can learn more than 10’000 characters.
- You can sync between different devices.
- You can listen to the audio of the words.
Check it out, the first 7 days are free – www.skritter.com
P.S.: For me Skritter is indispensable.