赌博是靠技术还是靠运气?
       他的习惯不太好,他每天都抽一盒烟。
He has the bad habit of smoking every day a pack of cigarettes.
       她画画儿的时候很安静。
When she draws she is very quiet.
       如果出现问题,请及时跟我们沟通。
       我现在去吃饭。
I go to eat now.
       有人说,对着流星许愿,你的愿望就可以实现。
       我没收到你的邮件。
I still did no recieve your letters.
       你的作业不太难。
Your school assignement is not too difficult.
       一会儿见!
See you later!
       虽然这件事很麻烦,但不要逃避,一定会有解决的办法。
       突然下雨了。
Suddenly it's raining.
       很多人说孩子是爱情的果实。
       新加坡的气候跟德国的气候不一样。
The climate of Singapore and the climat of Germany are not alike.
       我挨打了。
       他总是生病,他的身体非常不好。
He is always ill, his health is not very good.
       昨天我碰见她的男朋友在跟一个美女吃饭。
       黄金的价格上涨了。
       昨天晚上他突然大叫了一声,吓死我了。
       通知里写了那天上午大使馆休息。
In this notice was written, that this morning the embassy is closed.
       昨天我买了一本书。
Yesterday I bought a book.
       你今天怎么样?
How do you do today?
       我经常跟同学们一起打篮球。
I often play basketball with my classmates.
       我的妈妈五十岁了。
My mum is 50 years old.
       北京有多少人口?
       你这次出差有两个任务。
During this business trip you have two tasks. (to accomplish)
Options





What number is this?
sì qiān èr bǎi sì shí liù
4246
Random Word
Show Translation